Franchise Opportunities in St. Albert, Alberta
C-Lovers is actively seeking a franchise partner for St. Albert, Alberta. With a population over 66,000, and minimal competition in the fish & chips category, St. Albert has been identified as an ideal market for a C-Lovers franchise. Explore why now is the opportune time to own a restaurant.
Photo Credit: Jeff Wallace
What Makes C-Lovers a Superior Business Opportunity in St. Albert, Alberta?
- A Smart Small Business Franchise: C-Lovers “The Best Fish & Chips in Town” is quickly becoming a first choice for new restaurant entrepreneurs and is the perfect small business franchise. Join our team in St. Albert!
- Recognized Brand: With a business model that is proven in different markets, a C-Lovers’ franchise provides established support systems, group buying power, and all the benefits associated with a recognized brand.
- Work-Life Balance: We have reasonable operating hours, all the upsides of a traditional franchise, and a great product. You can be a successful business owner without losing balance in your life.
- The Local Difference: C-Lovers prides itself on using only locally grown and purchased products to ensure freshness and great taste.
- Fresh Food: Our open concept kitchens are supplied with only the freshest ingredients. We make everything daily from scratch including mushy peas, coleslaw and c-food chowder (an old family recipe). We hand-cut all of our own fish and potatoes for chips.
- Superior Food & Customer Service: our intense focus on superior food quality and customer service is at the core of our tremendous success and has challenged the traditional paradigms in the restaurant industry. Being a Vancouver Aquarium Ocean Wise partner is something we take seriously and provides assurance for our customers that we support responsible seafood choices.
Contact us and let us answer your questions.