Are You Ready to Own a Franchise Canada?
Deciding to own your own restaurant is a big decision. C-Lovers Fish & Chips is one of the best Canadian franchises to own for new business owners. We provide you with the support to be successful.
Why Own a C-Lovers Franchise In Canada?
- Our open concept kitchens are supplied with only the freshest ingredients
- Everything is made from scratch daily. This includes mushy peas, coleslaw and C-Food Chowder (an old family recipe)
- We hand-cut all of our own fish and potatoes for chips. Every year a typical C-Lovers location goes through about 100,000 lbs of fish (Alaskan Halibut, Pacific Cod, East Coast Haddock) and 160,000 lbs of Kennebec potatoes.
- We are Ocean Wise and support responsible seafood choices
- We have been in business for more that 30 years. Our Fish and Chips restaurants are some of the most successful in North America
- Our intense focus on superior food quality and customer service is at the core of our tremendous success. Curious about making money and owning a franchise?
- Meet our new Franchisees and find out why they chose C-Lovers Fish & Chips
- Did we mention we have take out and all-you-can eat fish & chips?
What Are We Looking For In A New Franchise Partner?
As a Franchisee, you would ideally:
- Be involved in the day-to-day operation of the restaurant;
- Be able to invest $450,000 to $550,000. (You can use a combination of your own funds, bank financing and/ or equity you raise from other investors);
- Have retail, operations or management experience;
- Have food service experience;
- Have a passion for our product;
- Have a desire to provide great customer service;
- Have an interest in giving back to the local community. (Find out about our Prawn Madness and CKNW Orphans’ Fund.)
Curious about the steps to opening a restaurant franchise in Canada?
Contact C-Lovers Franchise Canada
Get started on your journey to owning your own C-Lovers Fish & Chips.
Interested in owning a C‑Lovers Franchise?
Learn more about C-Lovers and the Best Franchise in Canada
Your request was received successfully
We'll follow up with you shortly!